Introduction to Entomology – A broad view of insects and their impact in our ecosystems as well as our own lives.
Florida Agriculture: issues and careers – geared towards juniors and seniors, this provides a glance at Florida’s agriculture and an introduction to some of the many supporting roles that improve on-farm management decisions and impact sustainability of Florida’s agricultural industries
Invasive Species that Affect Plants – a more advanced and in-depth topic, including concepts about invasive species and why Florida in particular is at risk, as well as examples of current pests and potential future pests that FDACS and the USDA continually monitor for.
Plant Biosecurity: local and global perspectives – a more advanced and in-depth topic, including a local and global perspective about security issues that impacts our food systems, and examples of potential future issues that FDACS and the USDA continually monitor for.
If you are interested in having a presentation delivered to your class please contact DPM Director Dr. Amanda Hodges email@example.com
- Instructor Consent – All
- Instructor Consent – Introduction to Entomology
- Instructor Consent – Careers in Agriculture
- Instructor Consent – Plant Biosecurity
- Instructor Consent – Invasive Species
- Parental Consent – All
- Parental Consent – Introduction to Entomology
- Parental Consent – Invasive Species
- Parental Consent – Careers in Agriculture
- Parental Consent – Plant Biosecurity